FANFARE COMMUNITY
Selamat Datang ke Fanfare Community

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FANFARE COMMUNITY
Selamat Datang ke Fanfare Community
FANFARE COMMUNITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[TUTORIAL] Resume broken or corrupted download in IDM

2 posters

Go down

[TUTORIAL] Resume broken or corrupted download in IDM Empty [TUTORIAL] Resume broken or corrupted download in IDM

Post by personant95 Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:53 pm

A lot of us has suffered some issues with broken downloads when we were downloading with IDM. As IDM user, I'd got the same problem where my download file are corrupted when I tried to resume the download. I search over the net for the solution and founded a simple steps on how to overcome this problem. Just follow the steps and you should be able to resume your downloads without having to download all over again.

First of all, do not delete the corrupted download or this trick cannot be done. Next, open up your browser and download the file again. Now you got two files, the corrupted one and the new one which you are downloading.

[TUTORIAL] Resume broken or corrupted download in IDM Xcv

Open IDM main window, right click on the new file and select properties.

[TUTORIAL] Resume broken or corrupted download in IDM Sdf

Copy the Address.

[TUTORIAL] Resume broken or corrupted download in IDM Fgs

Next, right click on the corrupted file and select properties. Overwrite the Address with the copied address of the new file and click on the "OK" button. Done.

[TUTORIAL] Resume broken or corrupted download in IDM Xzcxzc

Now you can resume your corrupted download and you will see that it will start downloading.

P/S:You can delete the new file because it will slow down your download. Happy downloading.

personant95
personant95
PRIVATE
PRIVATE

Back to top Go down

[TUTORIAL] Resume broken or corrupted download in IDM Empty Re: [TUTORIAL] Resume broken or corrupted download in IDM

Post by EmO [ReN] Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:46 pm

nice one bro..
tak terpikir lak.....
EmO [ReN]
EmO [ReN]
PRIVATE
PRIVATE

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum