FANFARE COMMUNITY
Selamat Datang ke Fanfare Community

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FANFARE COMMUNITY
Selamat Datang ke Fanfare Community
FANFARE COMMUNITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eminem-Relapse.Refill-(Bonus.CD.Leak) (2010)

Go down

Eminem-Relapse.Refill-(Bonus.CD.Leak) (2010) Empty Eminem-Relapse.Refill-(Bonus.CD.Leak) (2010)

Post by Pirates Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:52 pm

Eminem-Relapse.Refill-(Bonus.CD.Leak) (2010) 95188149009221810053

Code:
Eminem has announced that he’ll release Relapse Refill next month. He had planned to release Relapse 2 this year but it now seems that he will simply re-release his most recent album in deluxe format with an extra disc. The album will feature seven new songs with production coming from Just Blaze and Mr Porter.

Titled Relapse: Refill, the disc will feature seven new tracks including “Forever” featuring Drake, Kanye West and Lil Wayne, the DJ Hero bonus cut “Take My Ball” and five never-released songs.

“I want to deliver more material for the fans this year like I originally planned,” Em said in a press release. “Hopefully these tracks on the Refill will tide the fans over until we put out Relapse 2 next year.”

Eminem explained that he needed more time to finish the sequel disc. “I got back in with Dre and then a few more producers, including Just Blaze, and went in a completely different direction which made me start from scratch,” Shady said. “The new tracks started to sound very different than the tracks I originally intended to be on Relapse 2, but I still want the other stuff to be heard.”

Tracklisting:
1. Forever
2. Hell Breaks Loose
3. Buffalo Bill
4. Elevator
5. Taking My Ball
6. Music Box
7. Drop The Bomb On ‘Em

Code:
http://www.fileserve.com/file/6hzgSdh

http://rapidshare.com/files/427805436/Eminem-Relapse.Refill2010.BonusCD.warezMaD.com.Pirates.zip.rar

Eminem-Relapse.Refill-(Bonus.CD.Leak) (2010) 25854911432566350847

.::Credit to warezMaD.com::.
Pirates
Pirates
SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR

Back to top Go down